WELCOME TO ALPHA-1 GLOBAL
Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (Alpha-1) is a rare genetic condition which may result in serious lung disease in adults and/or liver disease in children and adults. As Alpha-1 communities join forces globally, our advocacy efforts to obtain better access to care is served worldwide. To accomplish these goals we align closely with governments, industry, and health and research organisations in various countries.
For contact information and specifics pertaining to your country, please click on your country flag below. Each welcome page reflects the country’s native language(s) and provides links to an in-country Alpha-1 physician or, when available, a patient representative or organisation.
WELL-ORGANISED COMMUNICATION IS KEY TO FINDING A CURE FOR ALPHA-1
Alpha-1 Global seeks to:
- Build cohesive communication between the Alpha-1 patient, physician and research communities worldwide.
- Supply up-to-date information about research and the latest Alpha-1 developments around the world.
- Provide access to valuable resources and educational materials in a variety of languages.
- Conduct a biennial Patient Congress and Alpha-1 related training as needed.
- Encourage all stakeholders to actively participate in our global community by contributing knowledge, questions, experiences and ideas.