This Alpha-1 European Expert Group Recommendations document highlights how the European community can improve care for patients, and calls on all citizens to be more aware of the need to diagnose, treat and care for Alpha-1 patients.
- The Alpha-1 European Expert Group Recommendations were launched at the European Parliament on 22 March. Read the full launch report here.
- To view and download the Alpha-1 European Expert Group Recommendations click here.
- TRANSLATIONS: The Alpha-1 European Expert Group Recommendations has been made available in Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish. The following languages are coming soon: French, Polish and Portuguese. (See below)
- An instructional webinar has been created on how to more effectively use this document as you advocate in your country. View the video below.
- For questions please contact: email@example.com